The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered on their own. It’s a great way to reach out and of course, it’s an honor in itself to be recognized!
Once you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, here’s what you do next:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are my 15 nominations. These are blogs that I find useful, brilliant, or just plain inspirational.
- Spilled Milk and Wet Kisses
- An Unrefined Vegan
- In Pursuit of More
- Veggie Grettie
- Johnny Sized
- Silly Things My Kids Say
- Live and Learn Toss and Turn
- While Chasing Kids
- Kid Tested Firefighter Approved
- Luminous Vegans
- Tia Tofu
- Plants Only
- Shine Like Stars
- Vegan Bloggers Unite
- Heart Healthy Eats
Now for the random information. Some of these are even unknown by my closest buds.
- According to family tradition I am related to Lyndon B Johnson, Buddy Holly, and Patrick Swayze.
- I’d love to foster or adopt in the future.
- I haven’t had any form of cable or satellite television in over 10 years.
- I laugh like my mom and my big kids point it out every chance they get.
- I competed in Speech/Debate/Drama in high school and college.
- I never picked up my high school diploma because I would have had to go back to the school to get it.
- I’ve worked as a stock broker for Merrill Lynch.
There you have it, take a minute to check out some of my favorite blogs.