Recently my boys (age 2 and 4) wanted a snack. I excitedly asked, “want some lettuce” and to my surprise they said yes. Ever since I’ve been offering them lettuce for snack. The 4 year old prefers “crunchy” lettuce. It just goes to show that if you keep offering your family healthy choices eventually they will eat them.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
- Pumpkin Oatmeal with chia seeds
- Breakfast Tacos
- Cinnamon Apple Raisin Breakfast Rice
- Nutty Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (without the nuts)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salsa with Baked Potato and Salad
- Gluten-Free Veggie Wraps with warm Roasted Veggies
- Sunbutter Sandwiches with sliced fruit
- Black Bean Quesadillas and Mexican Rice
- Leftover soup or noodles
- Apples with Sunbutter
- Celery and Carrot Sticks with sunbutter dip
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Veggies and Hummus
- Stir Fry using lots of bell pepper I got on clearance!
- Taco Soup
- Veggie Pot Pie (I need to find a gluten-free crust recipe)
- Gluten-Free Veggie Pizza or One Pot Pizza Pasta
- Green Chili, Cilantro & Lime Soup
This weekend I’ll have a booth at the FITT for Life Expo in Florence, Arizona. It’s a free event for the whole family.