This week I’m planning a simple Meal Plan that wont require too much work. Like many of you I’ll be doing lots of cooking next week and need to take a break while I can. I will be sharing plenty of Thanksgiving related ideas and recipes this week so make sure you check back often.
Saturday was the Virtual Vegan Potluck and I brought a Butternut Squash & Quinoa Salad with Oil-Free Cranberry Salad Dressing. I also prepared it for Simplicity Fitness’ 21 Day Clean Eating Cleanse.
- Overnight Oats
- Oatmeal with Maple Syrup and Cranberries
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Breakfast Tacos
- Pasta with Veggies and Red Sauce
- Sunbutter Sandwiches
- Leftover Soup
- Leftover Squash and Quinoa Salad with Oil-Free Cranberry Salad Dressing
- Chickpea Salad
- Apples with sunbutter
- Sunbutter & Fruit Roll Up
- Chips, salsa & Guacamole
- Crockpot Mexican Casserole
- Broccoli & Brown Rice Casserole
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Taco Potatoes using Quinoa Lentil Tacos
- Taco Soup
Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? I’d love to hear what you are making! I’ll share my favorite Thanksgiving menu later this week!