I’ve been up to my ears in Meal Plans since I launched my Custom Meal Plan service last week. It is hard shifting back to OUR preferences when I’ve been thinking about other people’s meal plans. Some of the Meal Plans I’m designing are for families with omni members. Other plans are Plant-Based Meal Plans for people who have been eating the Standard American Diet (SAD) but are hoping to jump into a plant-based lifestyle.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
I like to keep breakfast simple. I have a lot of leftover cooked quinoa that can be made into a quick breakfast if I’m ever unprepared.
- Sunbutter, Banana and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
- Baked Sweet Potato
- Hot Food! This is really a gluten-free, whole grain creamy hot breakfast cereal. My boys call it “Hot Food” though.
- Breakfast Quinoa
- Sunbutter and apple toast
My kids keep me busy during the day so I opt for quick lunches, or recipes I can get started and forget about for a while.
- Baked Potatoes
- Sunbutter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Noodles, steamed veggies and marinara sauce
- Veggie Wrap
- Leftover Soup
I spend the most time cooking dinner but I save time by cooking, at least part of it, in bulk. This week I’ll cook beans for the burritos and nachos early in the week. I may also cook enough rice for the burritos and stir fry on Tuesday.
- Minestrone Soup (I have lots of leftover from the weekend) with salad and GF “cheesy” garlic biscuits
- Bean and Rice Burritos (or Bowls)
- Stir Fry with broccoli, carrots, celery, squash, peppers, etc.
- GF Mac & Cheese, no doubt this will be filled with veggies!
- Nachos with Unfried Black Beans and Faux Cheese Sauce
I really wanted to make my Crock Pot Mexican Casserole this week and another secret recipe I’ve been perfecting but my Crock Pot broke this weekend! It’s so sad! I need to buy one but I’m fighting my frugalness. I’m not sure which will win out.
I’m also in the mood for muffins! If I take a break from my Custom Meal Plans I may whip up a batch or two.