Last week at Healthy Cravings I talked all about Quinoa. I was making a list of recipes to send out to the participants when I realized I needed a Quinoa Pinterest Board. Now I’m able to save all of my quinoa recipes in one place.
I don’t want to miss out on your favorite recipes too! Leave a comment with your favorite recipes so I can Pin them!
My Favorite Quinoa Recipes
1. Quinoa-Lentil Tacos are my favorite way to eat tacos! They taste great in crunchy taco shells or in a giant veggie filled burrito.
2. Quinoa Taco “Meat” comes a close second. It is perfect for people who can’t eat lentils and is easy to mix up using leftover quinoa.
3. Butternut Squash and Quinoa Salad is a great salad for fall and winter. Seasonal veggies can be substituted once your squash is gone.
4. Light and Lemony Quinoa Salad is perfect for warm weather or anyone wanting a filling but not heavy meal. This is a great wrap to fuel your workout. I ditch the wrap and serve this in a bowl for my 2 year old. He is a veggie lover and loves quinoa.
5. Summer Berry Breakfast Quinoa can be made any time of year. I usually keep frozen berries in the freezer but when I’m out I just substitute diced apples. My boys beg for quinoa all the time. The 4 year old always means “breakfast quinoa” because he likes it sweetened.
6. Chickpea Quinoa Stir Fry was a family favorite, thanks in part to the fresh pineapple that really made it great. After we found out about my sons pineapple allergy we switched to nectarines or leaving pineapple on the side and adding it to the individual plates.
I also love to add quinoa to soups, stir fry’s and casseroles. Many people even add it to their smoothies. I have lots of other quinoa recipes in the works.
What are your favorite Plant-Based quinoa recipes? Leave a comment below so I can pin them to my new Quinoa Pinterest Board.