I hereby declare this week as Meal Planning Week! You can expect our Meal Plan Monday (below), Tips to get you Meal Planning and all of your Meal Planning questions answers. Make sure to leave questions in the comments or email them to me. You can also follow my Plant-Based Meal Plans Board on Pinterest!
Plant-Based Meal Plan
Let it be known, I don’t cook a big breakfast every morning. I’ll cook oatmeal or something else that is relatively quick but I like to keep it simple; anything that takes a long time is made the day before.
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Apple Raisin Cinnamon Breakfast Rice
- Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Quinoa
- Cereal with fruit
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Oatmeal (made with strawberries instead of cherries this week)
We like leftovers for lunch or quick things like sandwiches. I don’t mind making noodle dishes for my kids because they don’t require a lot of time an attention (the noodles, my kids require a lot of time and attention).
- Sunbutter Sandwiches with fruit
- Leftover Faux Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Baked Potatoes with side salads
- Veggie Wrap and leftover soup
- Bean and Grain Bowl
I don’t mind spending some time in the kitchen preparing dinner. I’ll often cook extra food to eat at other meals, like many of the items on the Breakfast Menu.
- Faux Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Veggie Chickpea and Rice Soup
- Cilantro-Lime Quinoa and Black Beans
- Pizza Pasta with a garden salad
- Chickpea Quinoa Stir Fry
I’ll save time this week by soaking the chickpeas and cooking them in bulk. I can easily add them to any dish including soups, salads and wraps to make them more filling.
Do you Meal Plan each week? If you have questions about Meal Planning I’d love to answer them! Just leave them below in the comments.
If you need more help check out my Custom Meal Plans, meal plans created with your specific preferences in mind.