This past weekend I attended the Gluten and Allergen Free Expo in Phoenix. It was a great experience and I have tons of new products to try. I’ll be sharing more about that this week. Many of my favorite brands were there like Enjoy Life Foods but I found plenty of new products to covet like Red Apple Lipstick.
Plant-Based Gluten-Free Meal Plan
I loaded up on one of my favorite cereals this weekend at the expo so we will eat cereal most days with a few other things added in.
- Pro-Teen Crunch Cereal
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chia and Oat Cereal
- Leftover Soup (I’ve been eating leftover soups and casseroles for breakfast a lot lately)
I’m hoping for lots of leftovers and wraps this week.
- Veggie Wraps
- Sunbutter and banana wrap
- Leftover soup
- Quinoa and Bean Burrito
- Baked Potatoes with Steamed Broccoli and Steamed Asparagus
I have a feeling I wont want to cook much this week so I’ll use my crock pot when I can.
- Asparagus and Broccoli Stir Fry (with onions, carrots, and bell peppers) I used some of my new San J sauces. My boys LOVED the Orange Sauce.
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Gluten-Free Mac and Faux Cheese
- Cilantro-Lime Quinoa and Spicy Black Beans
- Chickpea Noodle Soup (this is becoming a reader favorite!)
I have loads of fun gluten-free snacks to try. I’ll share more about them later this week.