Did you miss me? I was away for almost 2 weeks. I had an unfortunate computer problem that left me on an extended break from blogging. I appreciate all of you that reached out to me during that time. Even though I wasn’t blogging I was scheming, I mean planning and I’m excited for what the future holds.
I still need to reload software onto my computer so I don’t have access to all of my files yet but I’ll sort that out this week. Then I’ll be back to creating Custom Meal Plans and working on new projects.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
This week I didn’t buy any cereal so we will be taking a different approach for breakfasts.
- Raisin Apple and Cinnamon Breakfast Rice (I made a ton Sunday for easy heat and eat)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal and Oatmeal
- Toast with Fruit
- Smoothies (we bought a Blendtec from Costco so my whole family except me wants smoothies non-stop)
My youngest son, who is allergic to everything, now has an aversion to his bread. I’ll have to get creative with lunches. Our fridge is loaded with fresh veggies so I’ll start there.
- Baked Potatoes
- Leftover Gluten-Free pasta with red sauce and steamed veggies
- Veggie Rollups with GF tortillas, spinach, cucumbers, red bell peppers, etc.
- Fruit Rollups with GF tortillas, Sunbutter or Soynut Butter and fruit like apples, pears and bananas.
- Bean and Grain Bowl topped with raw veggies
Our dinners have taken a shift lately. My husband is going mostly grain-free and I haven’t had much time to cook. I try to make a few big dinners each week and keep it simple the rest of the time.
- Veggie Pad Thai
- Spiced Lentil Burgers with Baked Potatoes and random veggies
- Lazy Veggie Pasta (GF) with red bell peppers, broccoli, onions, tomatoes, and spinach (one pot meal)
- White Bean and Green Chili Dip with chips from Way Better Snacks and homemade salsa
- Cheesy Brown Rice Casserole with added broccoli or peas (Crock Pot)
Many of the new recipes I’ve been making lately aren’t on the blog yet but I often post pictures on Instagram if you are interested.
Have you made your Meal Plan for the week? Take 10 minutes and jot down a few ideas.This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using an affiliate link I may make a small commission, at no additional cost to you. This helps offset the cost of running a website.