I recently polled the fans on My Plant-Based Family’s Facebook page. Most of us are dealing with warm temperatures so these Meal Plans will be moving toward lighter recipes fit for summer. For those of you in cooler climates, sorry! It will warm up soon. You can think about me this summer when your weather is beautiful and I’m melting in the Arizona desert.
Meal Planning Help is on the Way
For any of you local readers I’ll be having some classes this summer including a Meal Planning Class. If you are interested be sure to send me an email email@example.com and I’ll send you all of the information as it becomes available.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
We often fall into the cereal trap when we aren’t properly prepared. We eat a LOT of EnviroKidz Cereal (the peanut-free varieties) because they are safe for my little guy who has a lot of food allergies.
I don’t mind combining a few things at lunch time but I don’t typically cook a full meal. Batch cooking helps me have a few things prepared that can be mixed and matched like quinoa, potatoes, beans, and veggies.
- Light and Lemony Quinoa Salad Wrap
- Loaded Baked Potatoes
- Soup and Salad with Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- Gluten-Free Taco Muffins
- SunButter and Banana Rollups
I often cook extra at dinner so the leftovers can be used for lunches.
- Veggie Pad Thai (I just signed up for Subscribe and Save for Annie Chun’s Brown Rice Noodle on Amazon)
- Crock Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Tomato Soup with Biscuits and salad with Sweet & Tangy Dressing
- Grilled Veggies (bell peppers, mushrooms, asparagus) with Mushroom Marinade and Dirty Mashed Potatoes
- Lentil-Quinoa Tacos
Do you have Meal Planning questions? Join the My Plant-Based Family Facebook Group and ask away!This post contains affiliate links.