It’s Back to School month here at My Plant-Based Family! This month will focus on quick and easy meal plans. I recommend you double recipes so you can eat leftovers and save time cooking.
In case you are just joining us all of the Meal Plans are plant-based meaning they do not contain animal products like meat or dairy, they are also allergy-friendly. Since food allergies vary widely it’s not possible to come up with an allergen-free menu. For each recipe that contains one of the Top 8 Allergens I’ll list substitutions that can be made. Most of my recipes are gluten and nut free although older recipes may container them.
I’ll be handling lunch ideas in a separate post so they won’t be included here.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
I like to keep it simple on school mornings so we will be eating easy foods. Here is a hint, you can prepare breakfast the night before for a quick “heat and eat”.
- Pizza Pasta with side salad and Sweet & Tangy Salad Dressing (my kids favorite)
- Tostadas with Mexican Rice
- Crock Pot Brown Rice and Broccoli Casserole I’ve been tweaking this recipe and will likely share a new (easier) variation soon
- Taco Soup with Baked Potatoes
- Veggie Pad Thai (this is my favorite super quick dinner) try using coconut aminos if you have a soy allergy
Have you seen my latest Pinterest Board? The Back to School with My Plant-Based Family is a community board, meaning you can add your own pins. All you have to do is follow all of my board on Pinterest and send me your email address and I’ll send you an invite. It’s a great opportunity for bloggers to expand their reach but also fun for anyone.
Are you staring school soon? We start this week!
This page contains affiliate links.