This time a year poses a conundrum for me. As you know if you’ve been here for a while I live in Arizona. I should be on the Arizona Tourist Bureau I love AZ so much.
The problem is that the weather here is different from the rest of the country. Most people here aren’t quite ready for soup and chili even though it’s “Fall” in many places. I try to strike a happy medium, plus I am ready for those delicious comfort foods. I made Veggie Pot Pie last night.
So I try to keep a middle of the road approach to Meal Plans. I know I can’t make the perfect meal plan for my friends in Michigan, Africa or Australia. Hopefully you will find something that inspires you. Or do what I do and take a look at the Recipe Page.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
We recently reintroduced oatmeal to our house and we are loving it. We have a few other breakfasts for busy days though.
- Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Rice
- Toast with WOWBUTTER and Apple Slices (Wow Butter is a GMO-Free soy-based alternative to peanut butter. We love it!)
I usually utilize dinner leftovers for my lunch and pack a lunch for my 5 year old. I usually post his lunch pictures on Instagram.
- Taco Salad
- Chili topped Baked Potatoes
- Soup and a Baked Potato
- Veggie Wraps
- Leftover Veggie Pot Pie ( I have an older recipe here but I’m working on a new one. This one uses a little Earth Balance and wheat flour. The new one I’m working on is GF and oil-free.)
- Texas Style Chili with Baked Potatoes
- Burritos with Unfried Black Beans, Cilantro Lime Quinoa and Pico de Gallo.
- Chickpea Noodle Soup (we use GF pasta)
- Italian Bake (an oldie but a goodie)
- White Enchiladas
Have you planned your meals for this week? What season are you cooking for?