Fall Break is over and we are getting back to our normal routine. We didn’t do anything really impressive but my kids got to build a lot of forts, eat So Delicious Frozen Treats, and play with friends.
This week is Healthy Cravings. Healthy Cravings is a plant-based support group that is allergy-friendly. If you live in the Phoenix area and want more information send me an email. Many of the people who come are not plant-based but they enjoy learning about healthier choices and socializing over delicious eats.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
Since Fall Break is over and we have a pretty full week we will be eating a lot of cereal for breakfast. Unfortunately, my kids are getting a little burned out on cereal so I may need to come up with something a little more creative.
I’m back to packing lunch for on of my sons so it’s usually just lunch for my youngest and I. We like to eat soups, sandwiches, potatoes and sometimes GF pasta for lunch. I made a new soup this last week and he told me he only wants soup with broccoli.
- Potato and Broccoli Soup
- Veggie Wrap with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Taco Soup
I’m planning to use my Crock Pot when I can this week. That means soups and casseroles for me balanced with a few quick cooking stove top meals.
- Veggie Pad Thai (my husband has formally requested that I made this once a week)
- Chickpea Noodle Soup in the Crock Pot
- White Enchiladas If you haven’t tried these yet you should. They aren’t a quick as most of my meals but they are worth it.
- Food for Healthy Cravings hopefully in the Crock Pot (I’m still waiting on RSVPs so I’ll know what to make)
- Veggie Pasta with a side salad
What are you eating this week? Were you part one of the folks that made The World’s Best Banana Bread?
Did you know you can buy The Plant-Based Diet Starter Guide: How to Cook, Shop and Eat Well for Kindle?The page contains affiliate links.