What’s for dinner? Have you full switched to plant-based fall favorites or are you still hanging on to summer?
I’ve been getting dinner inspiration from some of many of YOU on Facebook. I recently asked “What is the best (plant-based) thing you’ve cooked recently?” and I found a lot of great ideas. Feel free to hop over and add yours!
I’m going to use many of those ideas in our meal plan this week.
Plant-Based Meal Plan
Some readers have wondered if this is a daily meal plan. It is weekly. I don’t assign specific days for meals because I would get off track. I just plan out 4-5 recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and cook as often as I need too (expect those times I batch cook or do once a week cooking.)
Let’s start with dinner.
These plant-based fall favorites are perfect for the cooler weather, or for those of us who are pretending the weather is cooler.
- Enchilada Casserole, I love enchiladas but a sloppy casserole is easier to make.
- Veggie Spaghetti with a side salad and Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing.
- Roasted Veggies I’m thinking potatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, onions, peppers, broccoli and tomatoes.
- Veggie Pizza or Pizza Pasta if I’m short on time.
- Soup, either Taco Soup or Simple Veggie Soup
I’ve been working from home most of the time so I haven’t needed to pack my lunch. We still pack a lunch for our 1st grader every day and our preschooler about half the week. I like having the ability to eat leftovers at home.
- Soup and Sandwiches
- Bean and Rice Burritos using Unfried Beans and Mexican Rice
- Baked Potato or Potato Soup in the Crock Pot with added broccoli.
- Leftover Enchilada Casserole
- Leftover Pizza or Pasta
I really enjoy using my Instant Pot in the mornings. Though not all of the recipes use a pressure cooker I like having that option.
- Steel Cut Oats with fruit.
- Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot. We top them with cinnamon and raisins.
- Blueberry Muffins or Banana Muffins (using my Banana Bread Recipe) and fruit
- Cereal as a stand by
What do you have on your meal plan this week? Were you inspired by any of these plant-based meal ideas?
Check out my Plant-Based Fall Favorites Pinterest Board for even more ideas!
This page contains affiliate links.