People don’t eat healthy by accident. It takes effort. A Weekly Meal Plan is an important first step to healthy eating.
Occasionally I get emails and comments asking if these meal plans are for a day or a week or what. I’ve created meal plans for so long that I sometimes forget to include all the details. Most weeks, I create a weekly meal plan. Since we eat leftovers and don’t mind repeats I only plan 4-5 meals for breakfast, 4-5 for lunch, and 4-5 for dinner.
I don’t normally assign meals by day but for understanding sake, I decided to give it a try. I’m going to change up the format too. Instead of listing separate breakfast, lunch and dinner I’ll post all meals by day. I hope that will clear up any confusion.
Weekly Meal Plan
- Summer Berry Breakfast Quinoa
- Veggie Sandwich plus raw veggies and hummus
- Veggie Pasta with Salad and Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- Leftover Chickpea Quinoa Stir Fry
- Chickpea Nuggets, Light and Fluffy Mashed Potatoes, Brown Gravy and steamed veggies.
- Bagel with nut butter (or alternative), topped with sliced strawberries and bananas
- Lentil Quinoa Salad
- Black Bean Mango Salad
My hope is that you will see a healthy, plant-based meal plan and think, “I can do that.” Eating healthy isn’t about denying yourself. Lucie at WIN-WIN Foods has created a Healthy Vegan Baking eCourse. I got to see a pre-release of it and I’m so excited about it.
If you are looking to bake healthy treats that look and taste indulgent you want to sign up for the Healthy Vegan Baking eCourse. Hurry, enrollment ends May 8th.
What do you think of the new meal plan format? Love it or hate?
This page contains affiliate links.