I recently attended the Food Allergy Bloggers Conference (FABlogCon) in Denver. This is my favorite conference and some of my best blogging friends attend each year.
There are many reasons I love FABlogCon and go each year.
- Great session about blogging, social media and more.
- Informative sessions from food allergies experts.
- Meet the best sponsors that bring allergy-friendly products.
- Discover the latest innovations in food allergy technology.
- Connect with other bloggers!!!
I’ll admit that the last point is my favorite. I love connecting with other bloggers. Even though I’m primarily a plant-based blogger I jumped into the world of food allergies when my youngest son was small. He is no longer allergic but I had found my tribe. Plus, food allergy bloggers totally understand avoiding dairy, eggs and more.
We no longer have to avoid gluten or peanuts but I know many of you do so I continue to create allergy-friendly recipes and mention substitutions when needed. Plus, I’ve fallen in love with some of the allergy-friendly brands like Enjoy Life Foods, Soy Nut Butter, Zego, So Delicious, and more!
Who Should Attend FABlogCon?
There are three kinds of people who should consider going to FABlogCon.
- Any blogger but especially food bloggers
- Anyone wanting to learn more about food allergies
- Brands wanting to learn more about food allergies, blogging or social media
There really is something for everyone.
In addition to all of the helpful sessions, the chefs accommodate even the most restrictive diet. I loved splurging on Daiya non-dairy yogurt every day. Their peach flavor is life changing! I also found another non-dairy milk option, Good Karma flax milk; and a gluten-free and vegan bread, by BFree Foods.
Want a Taste?
I know it’s hard to travel to conferences. If you’d like a taste of the what it’s like to travel to FABlogcon I’ve got some swag for you. (swag is all the stuff you bring home from sponsors.) I’ve picked some of my favorite products from the conference that would handle being shipped. I’ll also include some coupons for other products.
Enter to win a collection of some of my favorite products from FABlogCon on my Instagram! It’s easy as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Like one of the contest posts (more will come until the contest ends).
- Tag a friend (up to 3) for extra entries and use the hashtag #FABlogConSwag
I’ll pick a winner on November 27th and ship a flat rate box full of swag to one winner in the U.S. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
*Please read the labels. Most products are allergy-friendly but may not meet your specific food restrictions.