I’ve shared recently how I gave up on baking for a while. I felt like I would spend hours in the kitchen trying to make something allergy-friendly and healthy only to fail. I’ve finally gotten over my fear of failure and you can too!
If you are like me and avoid dairy and eggs this ecourse will show you how to bake everything from cake, sweet breads, cookies, cream pies, heck…even tiramisu. Plus all of the lovely fillings and frostings.
The best part, these are all healthy, you don’t have to feel guilty about making them.
The eCourse also covers oil-free, gluten-free and soy-free options.
Healthy Vegan Baking eCourse Content
When you sign up for the 7 week ecourse you’ll get a new module each week. The modules include:
- Intro to Healthy Vegan Baking (and how not to get overwhelmed)
- Baking with Unrefined Flours (including gluten-free options)
- Healthy Fats and Low Fat Baking (including oil-free options)
- All about Egg Alternatives and A Little About Non-Dairy Milks
- Banishing Sugar and Finding the Best Alternatives (including natural calorie-free options)
- Decorating Desserts Naturally (icings, frostings, colorings and other decoration options)
- Putting All the Knowledge Together and Troubleshooting
Plus you get AMAZING recipes!!! You will also get live Q&A sessions each week and a private Facebook group.
This course is for you if you:
- Struggle to bake delicious but healthy treats.
- Have a lot of food allergens to avoid.
- Used to be a great baker but can’t get the hang of plant-based baking.
- Can spend 1-2 hours per week learning how to bake.
For me, this ecourse is a gold mine! Every subject is covered. Don’t wait too long, enrollment closes on May 8th. What a great Mother’s Day Gift!
This page contains affiliate links.