If you think this is your typical Meal Plan Monday you would be wrong, very wrong.
Last Friday we got the results back for my 2 year olds allergy test. I’ll give more details another time because there are way too many to discuss today. Meal Planning is now more important that ever, I have to be prepared, especially while I get a handle on all of these changes.
I usually opt for quick meals in the morning. Most of these will be made ahead of time.
- Rice Puff Cereal
- Gluten-free Apple Muffins
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Cinnamon-Raisin Breakfast Rice
- Breakfast Quinoa
We like quick lunches too!
- Sunbutter and fruit sandwiches
- Gluten-free noodles with red sauce or faux cheese sauce
- Baked Potatoes with steamed broccoli
- Gluten-free Pasta & Veggie Salad
- Apples with Sunbutter
- Tortilla Chips with salsa, guacamole and faux cheese sauce
- gluten-free muffins
- Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- Stir Fry
- Portobello Fajitas and Mexican Rice
- Italian Bake (one pot version)
- Taco Salad made with Quinoa Taco “Meat”
- Cauliflower Steaks and green beans
Have you noticed any of our typical staples missing?
Speaking of missing, if you missed this weekends Virtual Vegan Potluck check it out. I “brought” this Lentil based Shepherd’s Pie that is gluten-free, soy-free and vegan. It also happens to be delicious!