Calling all Slow Cooker Experts! Despite the heat, I love Arizona. This time a year I do a lot less cooking and a lot more assembling. I’m hoping to use my crock pot more so please fill me in on your favorite slow cooker recipes! All oven cooking will be reserved for the morning before it gets too hot.
Meal Plan Monday
- Overnight Oats (for me, not my son)
- GF Cereal with Rice Milk
- Toast and fruit
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
- GF Pancakes
- Veggie and Hummus Sandwich
- Sunbutter and Jelly Sandwich
- Quinoa and Steamed Veggies with Happy Herbivore Brown Gravy (adapted to be GF)
- Taco Salad
My kids usually have a mid-morning and a mid-afternoon snack.
- Fresh Fruit
- Raw Veggie’s and Hummus
- Raw Spinach with Holly’s Sweet & Tangy House Dressing (My boys beg to have this)
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup (with added Broccoli and Cauliflower)
- Gluten-Free Pasta with Spinach, Mushrooms, and home-grown Basil with a giant Spinach Salad
- Nachos with Quinoa “Taco Meat,” Beans (not for little guy), guacamole, and salsa.
- BBQ Chickpea Salad
- Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
I have to bring snacks to a meeting this week so I’m planning fresh fruit, veggies with hummus and the Best (Gluten-Free) Brownies in the Whole Wide World. This is the only time I plan to use the oven this week. If I’m feeling extra industrious I may bake some Gluten-Free Cherry Muffins too.
We have a few busy evenings this week but thankfully I already have some leftovers ready for quick meals.
What are your favorite slow cooker recipes?