There is still time to submit a Meal Plan to be featured next month on My Plant-Based Family.
Who: Anyone can submit a Meal Plan, preference will be given to those with a blog, website, pinterest, etc. but everyone has a shot!
What: A Plant-Based Meal Plan featuring Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner ideas for at least 4 days.
When: Send in your Meal Plan by Sunday, June 30th but the sooner the better. 🙂
Where: Email me at my plantbased family @ gmail.com (leave out the spaces).
Why: Encourage others who are looking for meal ideas and show the diversity of plant-based food out there. Get free publicity for your blog/site!
How: Check out this post for all of the other details!
I’ve been experimenting with a few new Breakfast Options that have been very successful in our house.
- Blueberry Oatmeal (I shared this on Facebook but I’ll post the recipe here soon)
- Rice and Shine Cereal I don’t love it but my boys do, especially topped with fresh berries.
- Peachy Keen Oatmeal or Quinoa
- GF Pancakes
We usually have leftovers or something easy for lunch. Occasionally I’ll make something specifically for lunch. My kids often eat a side of greens or a side of fruit with lunch.
- Veggie Stuffed Pita
- Toasted Veggie Sandwich
- Sunbutter and Apple Butter Sandwich
- Baked Potatoes
- Gluten-Free Mac & Faux Cheese
Snack is almost always fruit sometimes they get smoothies or “junk” type food like veggie straws.
- Blueberries and raspberries
- Sunflower seeds
- Tortilla chips and guacamole
- Plain popcorn
We have appointments everyday this week so I’m hoping to keep things simple.
- Taco Salad
- Baked Potatoes with Steamed Broccoli and Steamed Greens
- Veggie Pizza with a Polenta Crust
- Pasta with Mushrooms, Basil, and Tomatoes with a Garden Salad and this Sweet and Tangy Oil-Free Dressing.
What are you eating this week? Don’t forget to send in your Meal Plan for a chance to be featured next month! You wont regret it!