Looking for something for your kiddos lunch box? Look no further!
Faux Cheezy Black Bean Quesadillas
- 1 recipe Unfried Black Beans
- 1 recipe Faux Cheese Sauce (I used a little extra seasoning and flour for a thicker and richer sauce)
- tortillas (I used Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortillas)
- Spread beans on half of tortilla then add cheese sauce on top of beans.
- Fold in half then heat on griddle or in a skillet until brown.
- Cut into easy to hold triangles
We Loved these quesadillas! I served them with Mexican spiced quinoa, salsa, guacamole, and coconut milk plain yogurt. They are the perfect size for a lunch box and can be eaten quickly.
What’s in your kid’s lunch box?