This Meal Plan features 15 recipes, a step by step planning guide, time-saving tips to de-stress your holiday and a Shopping List for the Top 6 Recipes. Many of the recipes have never been published online like the Mushroom Gravy, Green Bean Casserole and Corn Bread Dressing. Every recipe is Gluten-Free (or has a GF version), Vegan and delicious!
- Sage Cornbread Dressing
- Gluten-Free Corn Bread for Dressing
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole with optional glaze
- Thanksgiving Mushroom Gravy
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Dry Veggie Broth Mix
- Cranberry Sauce
- Lentil Loaf
- Cheezy Potato Casserole
- Faux Cheese Sauce for Cheezy Potato Casserole
- Butternut Squash and Quinoa Salad with Oil-Free Cranberry Salad Dressing
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Veggie Pot Pie
This Plant-Based Thanksgiving Day Meal Plan is 23 pages long. There are even a few recipes that are perfect for small Thanksgiving Day gatherings. There is a recipe for a Thanksgiving Loaf but you could always buy a Tofurky Roast if that’s more your style.
This Meal Plan is perfect for those will allergies to wheat/gluten, dairy and eggs.
Do you know what you are making for Thanksgiving? Don’t worry, I have you covered! This may be the best $3.99 you have ever spent.