I’ve been selfishly keeping this Green Chili White Bean Dip to myself. Today is the day I set it free! It’s made with pantry staples so if you have nothing in the fridge you can still make this dip. I think it is “guilt-free” so if you end up eating the whole bowl with a spoon there is no harm done.
Green Chili White Bean Dip
- 1 can of white beans, drained and rinsed (I used Great Northern beans)
- 1 (4 oz) can of diced green chilies
- 1 tsp salt (optional, and you may want to taste before using)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- cilantro (optional)
- Pour beans, chilies, and seasonings into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, add a little water if needed.
- Taste, add extra seasonings if desired.
I devoured this dip with tortillas, pita bread, veggies, tortilla chips and homemade Pico de Gallo.
You could also eat the Green Chili White Bean Dip as a sandwich or wrap spread. I finished it off with a spoon though, it is just that good!
This tip would be perfect for a potluck!
I also wanted to invite you all to join a brand new Facebook group for our community. The My Plant-Based Family Group is a group for anyone interested in plant-based living. Discussion, questions and encouragement are welcome! Click HERE to join!