On November 1st many of started the 21 Day Plant-Based Healthy Eating Challenge.
If you haven’t started yet now is the perfect time to make a commitment that could change your life for the better.
There isn’t a required Meal Plan for the challenge but I’ll offer suggestions each week.
21 Day Plant-Based Challenge Meal Plan for Week 1
Focus on unprocessed foods as much as possible. If you are crunched for time and need a bowl of cereal choose one made from whole grains and eat fruit to accompany it.
- Overnight Chia Porridge
- Multi-Grain Breakfast Bowl
- Tofu Scramble from our sponsor A Journey with Tiffany
- Breakfast Quinoa
- New Oatmeal Recipe coming this week!
Plan ahead to avoid making poor food choices out of desperation.
- Enchilada Soup and Salad
- Taco Salad
- Baked Potatoes with Steamed Veggies
- Bean and Grain Bowl
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
Make extra at dinner so you can take the leftovers for lunch.
- Enchilada Soup
- Lentil Tacos and Mexican Rice
- Brown Rice and Broccoli Casserole (loaded with extra veggies) in the Crock Pot
- Portobello Fajitas with Unfried Beans
- Lentils with Roasted Potatoes and steamed veggies
If you are participating in the challenge I’d love to hear how it’s going!
You can also watch this video where I talk a little about the challenge and answer a few frequently asked questions.