Welcome to Meal Plan Monday!
If you are new here all of the Meal Plans are plant-based meaning they do not contain animal products like meat or dairy, they are also allergy-friendly. Since food allergies vary widely it’s not possible to come up with an allergen-free menu. Most of my recipes are gluten and nut free.
Meal Plan Monday
I like to keep it simple on school mornings so we will be eating easy foods. I’m hoping to try the new gluten-free Cheerios soon but I’m not sure if they are at our local store. We will find out on grocery day.
We will be packing a lot of our lunches this week but not all. I’ve discovered that even when I work from home having a packed lunch can save me time and ensure that I eat. When I know what I’m going to eat I won’t “get too busy” if there is something waiting on me.
- Asian Noodles (I already have this packed for my lunch.)
- Sandwiches with SoyNut Butter and jelly, fresh fruit and Plentils.
- Baked Potatoes with leftover Chili.
- Steamed Veggies and side salad with hummus
- Tostadas with leftover rice for kids and Taco Salad for adults.
These dinners are all pretty quick and easy to make. We add fruit, veggies and salad to even them out.
- Asian Noodles
- Tostadas with Mexican Rice
- Crock Pot Mexican Casserole
- Chili with Baked Potatoes
- Broccoli and Mushroom Stir Fry
Have you seen my latest Pinterest Board? The Back to School with My Plant-Based Family is a community board, meaning you can add your own pins. All you have to do is follow all of my board on Pinterest and send me your email address and I’ll send you an invite. It’s a great opportunity for bloggers to expand their reach but also fun for anyone.
This page contains affiliate links.