What is your favorite kind of cookie? Normally I’m all about any thing with chocolate but if you really want to know my favorite I’ll tell you.
My favorite cookies are cookies that I don’t have to cook. Really, it is too hot here in Arizona. 115° people, that is hot. I am not interested in turning on the oven.
Since my son has food allergies I have to stick to nut-free and gluten-free cookies. Most store-bought cookies that are safe for him are about as appetizing as hockey pucks.
Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Cookies make the BEST gluten-free cookie I’ve ever had. That is no exaggeration.
Reasons I Love Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Cookies
- Top 8 allergen-free
- Taste great (no weird or stale or odd GF taste like other GF cookies)
- Soft baked heaven
- You can buy them in bulk on Amazon
- 4 flavors to choose from (Snickerdoodle is my favorite)
- Perfect size for a small treat
We aren’t a “dessert every day” kind of family but I always have the cookies handy. We use them:
- In lunch boxes
- Family movie nights
- Sandwich cookies
- To keep at school for an allergy safe treat
- Those days I really need a cookie
Enjoy Life Foods is offering one lucky winner (US only) the chance to get 4 boxes (one of each flavor) of Soft Baked Cookies for FREE!
This page contains affiliate links.