The recipes in this meal plan have 3 things in common. They are plant-based, gluten-free and very easy to make. This week I need easy!
Speaking of easy, this last weekend I sent out my newsletter with some great shopping tips. If you missed them sign up today so you don’t miss the next tips!
- Breakfast Hash with cantaloupe and strawberries
- Instant Pot Oatmeal
- Smoothie (or smoothie bowl) when I’m on the go.
- Baked Potatoes with Creamy Brown Gravy
- Soup and Salad
- Jalapeno Hummus, raw veggies and homemade bread
- Chickpea Noodle Soup
- One Pot Veggie Pasta (new last week)
- Lentil Tacos (in the Instant Pot) with Mexican Rice
- Broccoli Potato Soup
I don’t plan 21 meals per week because we enjoy leftovers. Well, it’s not that we love leftovers but I enjoy not having to cook everyday.
If you missed last week’s Veggie Pasta recipe check it out! I included tips to help you eat healthy in a hurry.