I hope you have done your grocery shopping for the week and have your meal plan ready to go. If not, feel free to use this one for a little inspiration.
Don’t forget to check out Special Deals at Sprouts this month (sponsored by Small Planet Foods). We love Sprouts because they have great produce and great plant-based products!
We like to check the weekly grocery store ads before making our meal plan. I’ll figure out what is on sale and create my meal plan from the best deals. Right now bell peppers are a good deal so we will use those in a few dishes. When they are back up over a dollar each we will skip them.
- Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread and fruit (New Recipe)
- Summer Berry Breakfast Quinoa
- Pancakes with strawberries and bananas
- Instant Pot Oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon
- Veggie Pasta (it’s a one pot meal!) with salad
- Bean and Rice Burritos (use unfried beans and Mexican Rice)
- Asian Noodles
- Tomato Soup
- BBQ Cauliflower Bites, Mashed Potatoes and raw veggies
Don’t miss the chance to win a $2000 Sprouts gift card for you and $2000 for a food pantry of your choice. Get more information at the bottom of this post.