Are you puzzled about how to celebrate the holidays now that you’ve transitioned to a plant-based diet.
You are not alone. Many of us celebrated the holidays with turkey, ham, buttery mashed potatoes and cheesy casseroles before our lifestyle change.
While the most important part of the holidays is spending time with family and friends, we all know that delicious food plays a very important role.
You don’t have to sacrifice your health to enjoy the holidays.
If you are struggling with your holiday meal plan look no further.
The Healthy Holiday Meal Plan & Cookbook is the perfect solution for you!
The Healthy Holiday Meal Plan & Cookbook
The Healthy Holiday Meal Plan & Cookbook contains 20 plant-based recipes that are meat, dairy, and gluten-free!
- Thanksgiving Sage Dressing*
- Gluten-Free Cornbread for Dressing
- Perfectly Whipped Mashed Potatoes*
- Sweet Potato Casserole with optional Pecan Glaze*
- Thanksgiving Mushroom Gravy*
- Green Bean Casserole*
- Creamy Crustless Pumpkin Pie*
- Dry Veggie Broth Mix
- Cranberry Sauce
- Holiday Lentil Loaf
- Cheezy Potatoes (Vegan Scalloped Potatoes)
- Faux Cheese Sauce
- Butternut Squash & Quinoa Salad with Oil-Free Cranberry Dressing
- Oil-Free Cranberry Salad Dressing
- Lentil Shepherd’s Pie
- Veggie Pot Pie (this recipe contains gluten but can be made GF using the GF Pie Crust Recipe)
- Recipe for Easy All Purpose Sauce for Veggie Pot Pie
- Roasted Asparagus
- Maple Glazed Carrots
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Apple Pie
- Creamy Apple Pie Bars
That’s Not All
Top 6* Recipes also come with a detailed shopping list and your choice of 3 different planning guides that show you how to prepare the Top 6 recipes ahead of time (or all on the same day) and have your food on the table as efficiently as possible.
I also include helpful tips to make everything run smoothly.
Please note that the PDF and Amazon versions have different covers but the content inside is the same.