Who loves pizza? Let’s see a show of hands!
We love pizza too but since we are all trying to eat gluten-free right now it’s a little tough. Gluten-Free Pizzas are expensive and usually tiny. It is difficult to find one without egg and diary too. I could make my own GF crust but I live in Arizona where the high temperatures are still over 100° so I’m not really interested in turning on the oven. What’s a girl to do?
How about add all of our favorite pizza toppings to pasta instead!
One-Pot Pizza Pasta
- 1 package (16 oz) Gluten-Free Noodles (you can use wheat noodles)
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 1/2 c diced onion
- 4 diced baby Portobello mushrooms (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups cooked lentils (optional)
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Your favorite ingredients
- Bring water to boil and add noodles. Cook according to package directions.
- As noodles begin to cook chop all veggies and set aside.
- Add veggies to boiling noodles half way through their cooking time and cover with a lid.
- Once noodles and veggies are soft drain well then add lentils (optional), sauce, and nutritional yeast (optional) then stir well.
Serve the dish along side a green salad and Sweet & Tandy Oil-Free Salad Dressing! This is an easy dish to make and reheats well.
If it is still warm where you live try these try these Chocolate No-Bake Bites!