There are two kinds of people:
People who love their Instant Pot…
and people who want an Instant Pot.
Today I’m excited to make one of you a little closer to owning your own Instant Pot!
When I went to work full-time a little over a year ago the first thing I did was buy an Instant Pot. I knew that my time would be limited and I wouldn’t be able to watch a soup simmer all day or keep an eye on my Crock Pot.
Instant Pot was a huge help for my family. We most frequently use it to “bake” potatoes, or to cook beans, rice and oatmeal.
I wrote a post called 10 Reasons I Bought an Instant Pot and I’ve come up with more reasons since then.
What You Need to Know
I get a lot of email about Instant Pots. Here is what you need to know:
- Instant Pots are safe.
- You can cook things quickly, but it’s not magic, it takes a little time to come to pressure and release pressure.
- You can use it as a slow cooker, but you’ll want this lid. I just bought it.
- You don’t have to use all of the buttons, I cook many things on manual.
- When you first unbox your Instant Pot you will be overwhelmed but it’s a lot easier than it looks.
- You can find recipes made for the Instant Pot so you don’t have to figure out conversions.
- When it is done cooking, it will keep the food warm until you are ready.
- It comes with a trivet that is used inside the Instant Pot, we set potatoes on it to steam
The Instant Pot Club
Ok, there isn’t a real “club” but there are a ton of people who use and love their Instant Pot, it’s kind of like an unofficial sisterhood (society is another alternative) (or brotherhood if you prefer) of people who love to talk about cooking with their Instant Pot. You can connect with them on Facebook or Twitter but this Facebook Group is one of my favorite resources.
There are also several great books like New Fast Food Kitchen and Vegan Pressure Cooking that have a lot of great plant-based recipes that are made in the Instant Pot. Vegan Pressure Cooking for Kindle is only $2.99 right now!
Get Your Instant Pot
Instant Pot is available on Amazon. This is how I buy almost everything except perishable groceries. I love Amazon! The price on the Instant Pot is great right now, barely over $100 but it changes all the time so buy it quickly. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial to get free shipping!
Instant Pot is also available on Walmart.com with an in-store pick-up option.
Instant Pot is making this giveaway exclusively North America, the continental US and Canada (sorry Hawaii and Alaska) due to shipping: We cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Internationally. The UK site is a separate business entity, not sponsoring the Giveaway.
This page contains affiliate links. I was not compensated for this giveaway. All opinions are my own.