I’m not a fan of New Year’s resolutions. I can’t recall anyone that has made a New Year’s resolution that lead to a sustained life change. I’m not saying that it doesn’t happen but it doesn’t really seem to last.
I prefer to prepare and make a choice that will lead to a lasting change. That is one of the reasons I put together the 31 Day Plant-Based eCourse. The eCourse lets you learn how to make lasting changes.
So if you are new to a plant-based diet or if you’ve been struggling with sticking to it then this eCourse is for you.
The eCourse launches on January 1st, 2015
- a copy of The Plant-Based Diet Starter Guide: How to Cook, Shop and Eat Well (as a PDF download)
- a weekly Meal Plan plus recipes
- a weekly workout guide from Kimbre Varney at Fueling the Temple
- plus plant-based lessons that cover everything you need to know to thrive on a plant-based diet with special contributions from Andrea Denton of Veggie Craving and Dustin Rudolph the Plant-Based Pharmacist and author of The Empty Medicine Cabinet.
- and prizes from our sponsor Anne Haring with Pampered Chef.
- lots of support in our private Facebook group and weekly conference calls.
The eCourse is a $30 dollar investment that can help you change your life. For less than a dollar a day you’ll get daily help and encouragement along with all of the tools you need for a successful lifestyle change.
If you are like us, we were on a number of different prescriptions for chronic health problems; hundred’s of dollars per month went to are pharmacy just to keep us going. After we got on a plant-based diet we no longer take any prescription medications. We felt and looked better than ever. I’m not a doctor but I’ve heard countless stories of regular people regaining their health and reversing disease by making the changes I talk about in this eCourse.
FTC Disclaimer: The eCourse described above is an eCourse I have created and am selling. This website uses affiliate links on which I earn income.